Long-term Residence Permit (permanent)
A foreigner may be eligible for Long Term Residence Permit for an indefinite period of time if having resided in Turkey legally and uninterruptedly for 8 years with a valid residence permit. However, those foreigners who are classified as refugees and conditional refugees or foreigners who own residence permits for humanitarian purposes or who are under temporary protection are not eligible to apply for Long Term Residence Permits. Additionally, in order to be eligible for Long Term, Residence Permit foreigners also need to meet the following criteria. They:
- Should not be granted with Social Help within the last three years,
- Should have adequate and regular resources for personal or family livelihood,
- Should have a valid health insurance,
- Should not be considered as a threat to public order and security.
In the case of staying outside Turkey for any reasons except health, education and compulsory public service for more than one year, Long Term Residence Permit might be canceled.
- Residence Permit Application Form
- Photocopies of passport valid for at least 6 months or original and photocopy of the substitute document (Photocopies of the pages that have been processed with the identity information and the page where the photograph is found, and photocopies of the pages of used for entry and exit in the last 8 years must be submitted.)
- Four (4) photographs (taken in the last 6 months, the background should be white and biometric)
- Photocopies of previous residence permits (if any, their originals)
- Signed / signed and stamped / stamped document showing the absence of social assistance in the last three years (originally obtained from Social Assistance and Solidarity Foundations in the Governorships / District Governorships)
- Registration of judicial records can be obtained from their own country authorities and Turkish judicial authorities. (Judicial registration from the Turkish authorities will be deemed to be sufficient for those who submit a document stating that a judicial register can not be registered due to lack of entry / exit in the country) (It is beneficial to request the applicant at least 3 months before the applicant can get his /
- Document showing that it is registered to the Address Registration System (signed / signed and patched / sealed document to be taken from provincial / district population directorates)
- Current health insurance